slawekjaranowski opened a new pull request, #13332:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/13332
Make the integration tests pass with JDK 26.
- Add Java 26 to the CI matrix (`full-build` and `integration-tests` jobs)
- Bump gmavenplus-plugin to 4.3.1 in the mng-7045 IT
- Upgrade Groovy dependencies to 4.0.33 in the mng-7045 IT
- Regenerate the test keystores for mng-2305 and mng-4428 with RSA 2048 /
SHA256withRSA
(the old ones used 1024-bit RSA keys signed with MD5withRSA / SHA1withRSA,
which newer JDKs reject or flag as weak)
A similar change was done in maven-integration-testing:
apache/maven-integration-testing@aa95c2c74c6d531c68b94d5147d7a11c07b3e324
---
To make clear that you license your contribution under
the [Apache License Version 2.0, January
2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
check one of the following:
- [ ] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- [x] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).
🤖 Generated with [Claude Code](https://claude.com/claude-code)
--
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]