slachiewicz opened a new pull request, #163:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-acr-plugin/pull/163

   In `.md.vm` pages, a line starting with `##` is a Velocity comment, so the 
"Manifest entries" heading never rendered on the usage page; headings in 
filtered pages are now wrapped in `#[[ ]]#`. The dependency example now says 
that the consuming project needs the plugin as an extension, since without it 
Maven resolves `<type>app-client</type>` to an `.app-client` file.
   
   Verified: `mvn site` from a clean `target/site` → every anchor on the 
published index, usage and app-client-dependency pages is still present.
   
   ---
   
   To make clear that you license your contribution under
   the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 
2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   check one of the following:
   
   - [ ] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache 
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   - [x] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor 
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to