slachiewicz opened a new pull request, #161: URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-acr-plugin/pull/161
Neither `CHECKSTYLE_OFF/ON` pair suppressed anything except one 132-character log line, whose message was also wrong: when the output directory is missing, the descriptor inside it cannot be added either. The `DEFAULT_INCLUDES` TODO is answered by plexus-io, which treats null includes as everything. Verified: `mvn -Prun-its verify -Dinvoker.mavenHome=…` → checkstyle reports 0 violations; it-01..06 pass on Maven 3.6.3, 3.9.16 and 4.0.0-rc-6. --- To make clear that you license your contribution under the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0) check one of the following: - [ ] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0) - [x] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf). -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
