slachiewicz opened a new pull request, #150:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven-archetypes/pull/150

   The plugin archetype now compiles generated plugins against Maven 3.9.16 
instead of 3.9.0. `<prerequisites>` stays at 3.6.3, as in the estate's own 
plugins, so generated plugins keep running on older Maven.
   
   Verified: `mvn -pl maven-archetype-plugin -am verify` on JDK 21 → both 
archetype ITs pass; the generated `plugin.xml` declares `requiredMavenVersion` 
3.6.3.
   
   ---
   
   To make clear that you license your contribution under
   the [Apache License Version 2.0, January 
2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   check one of the following:
   
   - [x] I hereby declare this contribution to be licensed under the [Apache 
License Version 2.0, January 2004](https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
   - [ ] I hereby declare that I have filed an [Apache Individual Contributor 
License Agreement](https://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf).
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to