pvillard31 commented on PR #11708:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/11708#issuecomment-5833768626

   The latest LGTM but I'm a bit concerned by the addition of this new property 
to all registry clients. We always try to not expose too many things that may 
be super low level implementation details. While I understand the intent, I'm 
wondering if we should add this at this point. We could start just with the 
GitLab first-page limit and capability-description update. Or are you in a 
scenario where this caching is really needed because you have many instances of 
the same versioned flow?
   
   cc @exceptionfactory for additional thoughts on this


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to