Jussi Talaskivi created NIFI-16393:
--------------------------------------

             Summary: SMB processors fail randomly with Isilon NAS
                 Key: NIFI-16393
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-16393
             Project: Apache NiFi
          Issue Type: Bug
         Environment: RHEL9, Nomad job running with Podman driver using the 
official Docker image.
            Reporter: Jussi Talaskivi
         Attachments: GetSmbFile-1.txt

I have tried to get SMB connections to work from NiFi 2.12 cluster to Isilon 
NAS (OneFS 9.3). I have tried using ListSMB, FetchSMB and GetSMB processors. 
The problem is that processors fail with random errors or sometimes they 
succeed. 

I have used the following properties in the SmbjClientProviderService:
 * SMB Dialect: 3.1.1
 * Use Encryption: true
 * Enable DFS: false

Using DFS was a show-stopper from the start. 

I'm suspecting the problem is related of re-using client connections. Trying to 
use connection that has already been closed or something. I have attached 
couple of stacktraces that I captured when trying to use GetSMB.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to