[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-16267?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Mike Thomsen updated NIFI-16267:
--------------------------------
    Description: 
-While doing some experimentation with stateless NiFi as a potential way to do 
integration tests on NiFi flows in Jenkins, I found that there appears to be no 
way to enable external tooling to hook into stateless NiFi to capture component 
failures. I am proposing a modest listener style plugin that can be 
programmatically added by tools that embed or launch stateless NiFi.-

After discussion on the dev list, this ticket will be used to implement Mark's 
suggestion: 
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/cyh7fvj98klpl3msgvd2l3llbyzktctq

  was:While doing some experimentation with stateless NiFi as a potential way 
to do integration tests on NiFi flows in Jenkins, I found that there appears to 
be no way to enable external tooling to hook into stateless NiFi to capture 
component failures. I am proposing a modest listener style plugin that can be 
programmatically added by tools that embed or launch stateless NiFi.


> Add a basic component failure listener to stateless NiFi to help external 
> tooling track failures
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: NIFI-16267
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-16267
>             Project: Apache NiFi
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>            Reporter: Mike Thomsen
>            Assignee: Mike Thomsen
>            Priority: Major
>
> -While doing some experimentation with stateless NiFi as a potential way to 
> do integration tests on NiFi flows in Jenkins, I found that there appears to 
> be no way to enable external tooling to hook into stateless NiFi to capture 
> component failures. I am proposing a modest listener style plugin that can be 
> programmatically added by tools that embed or launch stateless NiFi.-
> After discussion on the dev list, this ticket will be used to implement 
> Mark's suggestion: 
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/cyh7fvj98klpl3msgvd2l3llbyzktctq



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

Reply via email to