nanjeshramesh commented on PR #11756:
URL: https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/11756#issuecomment-6002408842

   Thanks @pvillard31 and @turcsanyip, both done and pushed as a single commit.
   
   Field Names now supports FlowFile attributes the same way as sObject Name.
   
   I took the per sObject state suggestion. The age filter is stored as 
`last_age_filter.<sObject name in lower case>`, so an Age Field works with a 
dynamic sObject Name, and the only requirement is that the field exists on 
every queried object. I lower cased the name because Salesforce API names are 
case insensitive, so `account` and `Account` do not end up with separate state. 
State written by earlier versions under `last_age_filter` is used once as the 
starting point for the first sObject queried and is then replaced by the per 
sObject key, so existing flows do not start over. Because of this I removed the 
restriction I had added to the additional details.
   
   While testing the Age Field I also noticed that Age Delay supports 
expression language but was read without evaluating it, so I fixed that in the 
same change.
   
   Tests cover the attribute based sObject Name and Field Names, age filters 
kept separate per sObject (a second object does not pick up the first object's 
timestamp), and the migration of the old state. They fail without the change 
and pass with it.
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to