Issue ID: 127753
Issue Type: DEFECT
Summary: OO 4.1.5. curved connector attribute Line 1 reset to
0, when closed and opened as ppt
OS: Windows 10
Priority: P5 (lowest)
Target Milestone: ---
Created attachment 86387
minimal example of the issue
I am using AOO415m1(Build:9789) - Rev. 1817496 2017-12-11 17:25
I draw a curved connector between two texts below each other. The connecting
line is made a bit "rounder"/"curvy" by setting in the connector data the
attribute "line 1" to -0,50.
This looks good also when you save the file.
When you close the file and reopen it, the attribute "line 1" is reset to 0.
- the file has the extension .ppt
- this issue does not occour when the file has the extension .odp
To reproduce the issue:
- open the attached file in OO
- select the connector on the right side
- change the connector attribute "line 1" to "-0,50"
=> now the connector should be "round"
- save, close
- open the file again
=> the connector is now rathe straight. The attribute "Line 1" has the value 0.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the issue.