JingsongLi commented on PR #953:
URL: https://github.com/apache/paimon-rust/pull/953#issuecomment-5831263562

   Requirement fit: **SUPPORTED**. Implementation: **CLEAN** at `f7aa4650`.
   
   This adds end-to-end Java→Rust compatibility coverage for committed Range 
Bitmap tables in both embedded and sidecar forms. I traced the generator, 
fixture metadata, scan planning, and read assertions. The missing-range 
predicate lies within the data file's `[1, 9]` statistics, so the test checks 
actual FileIndex pruning rather than a manifest-statistics shortcut. It also 
covers matching ranges, nulls, duplicates, residual filtering, and 
index-enabled/disabled behavior. I found no actionable code issue.
   
   Verified locally on this head: `cargo test --offline --locked -p paimon 
--test file_index_java_fixture_test` (1 passed), `cargo fmt --all -- --check`, 
and `git diff --check main...HEAD`. The first Ubuntu unit CI attempt lost 
runner communication; I triggered a rerun. Please wait for that check to finish 
before merge.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to