suntectec commented on issue #10239:
URL: https://github.com/apache/paimon/issues/10239#issuecomment-5866128024

   Hi @LuciferYang, thanks for the excellent write-up — the root cause analysis 
around the write/read asymmetry in 
PartitionPathUtils.validatePartitionValueForPath (value-only layout silently 
dropping _/. prefixed partitions) is really clear.I noticed the issue is marked 
with "I'm willing to submit a PR", but there's no associated PR or assignment 
yet. May I ask whether you've had a chance to start working on the fix? If 
you're already on it, no worries at all — please disregard this. But if you 
haven't started yet, I'd be glad to pick it up and submit a PR. Just let me 
know and I can go ahead.Either way, happy to help get this resolved. Thanks!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to