serhiy-bzhezytskyy opened a new pull request, #5008:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/5008

   # Description
   
   The Documentation section of `AGENTS.md` tells agents to update the 
reference guide when a feature changes, but not where the rules for writing a 
page are, so pages get written without reading them. `dev-docs/ref-guide/` is 
already listed further down in the Developer Docs Index; the bullet itself had 
no pointer.
   
   # Solution
   
   Adds to that bullet a link to `dev-docs/ref-guide/` and to the "About This 
Guide" page, which says how examples are presented to readers.
   
   Written with Claude Code.
   
   # Tests
   
   None; the change is one line in `AGENTS.md`. Both paths exist on main.
   
   # Checklist
   
   - [x] I have reviewed the guidelines for [How to 
Contribute](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md) and my 
code conforms to the standards described there to the best of my ability.
   - [ ] I have created a Jira issue and added the issue ID to my pull request 
title.
   - [x] I have given Solr maintainers 
[access](https://help.github.com/en/articles/allowing-changes-to-a-pull-request-branch-created-from-a-fork)
 to contribute to my PR branch. (optional but recommended, not available for 
branches on forks living under an organisation)
   - [x] I have developed this patch against the `main` branch.
   - [ ] I have run `./gradlew check`.
   - [ ] I have added tests for my changes.
   - [ ] I have added documentation for the [Reference 
Guide](https://github.com/apache/solr/tree/main/solr/solr-ref-guide)
   - [ ] I have added a [changelog 
entry](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/dev-docs/changelog.adoc) for my 
change
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to