VoyagerX21 opened a new pull request, #5025:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/5025

   # Description
   
   Improve `AGENTS.md` by replacing bare repository paths with navigable 
Markdown links.
   
   This makes the contributor and developer guidance easier to navigate on 
GitHub and in other Markdown viewers.
   
   # Solution
   
   Updated references in `AGENTS.md` to link directly to relevant repository 
files and directories, including:
   
   - `README.md` and `CONTRIBUTING.md`
   - Gradle dependency and test documentation
   - Developer documentation
   - Reference Guide documentation
   - API, UI, SolrCloud, and build documentation
   - Changelog guidance
   - `build.gradle` and `gradle/libs.versions.toml`
   
   All links use repository-relative paths so they remain useful across 
branches and forks.
   
   This contribution was prepared with assistance from an AI coding assistant. 
The changes were reviewed manually, and the contributor remains responsible for 
the submitted documentation.
   
   # Tests
   
   - Ran `git diff --check -- AGENTS.md`
   - Verified that all relative Markdown link targets in `AGENTS.md` exist
   - No unit or integration tests were run because this is a documentation-only 
change
   
   # Checklist
   
   - [x] I have reviewed the guidelines for [How to 
Contribute](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md) and my 
code conforms to the standards described there to the best of my ability.
   - [ ] I have created a Jira issue and added the issue ID to my pull request 
title.
   - [ ] I have given Solr maintainers 
[access](https://help.github.com/en/articles/allowing-changes-to-a-pull-request-branch-created-from-a-fork)
 to contribute to my PR branch. (optional but recommended, not available for 
branches on forks living under an organisation)
   - [x] I have developed this patch against the `main` branch.
   - [ ] I have run `./gradlew check`.
   - [ ] I have added tests for my changes.
   - [ ] I have added documentation for the [Reference 
Guide](https://github.com/apache/solr/tree/main/solr/solr-ref-guide)
   - [ ] I have added a [changelog 
entry](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/dev-docs/changelog.adoc) for my 
change


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to