epugh commented on PR #245:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr-site/pull/245#issuecomment-6003843085

   Figured out, going through this process that having "open ended versions 
that end in .X" is kind of confusing.  VEX files are specific to specific 
releases, not open ended.  Ergo, we shouldn't have .X.  We should end with 
(today at least) 9.11.0 and 10.0.0.  When 10.1.0 comes out, we check all the 
VEX files ending in 10.0.0 to see if they still apply, and if so, update them 
to 10.1.0.  
   
   So, in going back, I see that there are a LOT that are listed as 8x...  (I 
wasn't focused on them previously becuase, hey, it's 8, that's old), but now 
see I need deal with that.  Will open a fresh PR for those.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to