jaykay12 opened a new pull request, #5047:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/5047

   # Description
   
   Implementing PicoCLI for the PackageTool
   
   Past PR for reference (some code review took place here) - 
https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/4739
   
   # Solution
   
   Used Prompt provided in the Jira & got initial migration done by Cursor.
   
   Majoryly, common code which was being used in the commons-cli call path, 
which could be used in picocli as well, is being refactored to private 
functions.
   
   https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/4739#issuecomment-5968819011
   
   # Tests
   
   Please describe the tests you've developed or run to confirm this patch 
implements the feature or solves the problem.
   
   # Checklist
   
   Please review the following and check all that apply:
   
   - [x] I have reviewed the guidelines for [How to 
Contribute](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md) and my 
code conforms to the standards described there to the best of my ability.
   - [x] I have created a Jira issue and added the issue ID to my pull request 
title.
   - [x] I have given Solr maintainers 
[access](https://help.github.com/en/articles/allowing-changes-to-a-pull-request-branch-created-from-a-fork)
 to contribute to my PR branch. (optional but recommended, not available for 
branches on forks living under an organisation)
   - [x] I have developed this patch against the `main` branch.
   - [x] I have run `./gradlew check`.
   - [x] I have added tests for my changes.
   - [x] I have added documentation for the [Reference 
Guide](https://github.com/apache/solr/tree/main/solr/solr-ref-guide)
   - [x] I have added a [changelog 
entry](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/dev-docs/changelog.adoc) for my 
change


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to