serhiy-bzhezytskyy opened a new pull request, #5053:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/5053

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-17398
   
   # Description
   
   The V1 collection operations that do not simply call a V2 class give no hint 
where the V2 equivalent is.
   
   # Solution
   
   `CollectionsHandler` gets a Javadoc link to the V2 class, with its path and 
command, on the ten operations that have none. Two, `REINDEXCOLLECTION` and 
`DISTRIBUTEDAPIPROCESSING`, say there is no V2 equivalent yet. Javadoc only. 
Written with Claude Code.
   
   # Tests
   
   `./gradlew check -x test` is clean (rat skipped); the links are resolved by 
the Javadoc build.
   
   # Checklist
   
   - [x] I have reviewed the guidelines for [How to 
Contribute](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/CONTRIBUTING.md) and my 
code conforms to the standards described there to the best of my ability.
   - [x] I have created a Jira issue and added the issue ID to my pull request 
title.
   - [x] I have given Solr maintainers 
[access](https://help.github.com/en/articles/allowing-changes-to-a-pull-request-branch-created-from-a-fork)
 to contribute to my PR branch. (optional but recommended, not available for 
branches on forks living under an organisation)
   - [x] I have developed this patch against the `main` branch.
   - [ ] I have run `./gradlew check`.
   - [ ] I have added tests for my changes.
   - [ ] I have added documentation for the [Reference 
Guide](https://github.com/apache/solr/tree/main/solr-ref-guide)
   - [ ] I have added a [changelog 
entry](https://github.com/apache/solr/blob/main/dev-docs/changelog.adoc) for my 
change
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to