[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-15592?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
Eric Pugh resolved SOLR-15592.
------------------------------
Resolution: Won't Do
The new Solr UI embraces internationalization from the very beginning, so we
don't need a seperate ticket for it. We aren't planning on extending the
existing Solr Admin UI, so I don't think we need this ticket.
Please do reopen if you think this is soemthing we want to move forward and put
energy in! Otehrwise, I hope we do leverage the Solr UI framework to move
byeond just English!
> Admin UI translations
> ---------------------
>
> Key: SOLR-15592
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-15592
> Project: Solr
> Issue Type: New Feature
> Components: Admin UI
> Reporter: Christine Poerschke
> Priority: Major
> Attachments: SOLR-15592.patch
>
>
> Creating this ticket as a placeholder for such potential future work (but I
> have no plans or particular UI expertise to work on it myself at this time).
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]