guoxiaolongzte created SPARK-22127:
--------------------------------------
Summary: The Master Register Application Function requires an warn
log to increase the waiting status
Key: SPARK-22127
URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-22127
Project: Spark
Issue Type: Improvement
Components: Spark Core
Affects Versions: 2.3.0
Reporter: guoxiaolongzte
The Master register application function requires an alarm log to increase the
waiting status.
When I create a spark application, I apply for the resources to reach the
ceiling, the current Worker does not have enough resources to allocate
Executor, this time spark application state is waiting.
But I can not know from the spark master log this situation, which led to my
positioning problems difficult, I mistakenly thought that the master or worker
process dead.
All that I added to the warting state of the warn log, which better helps us
locate this kind of problem.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.4.14#64029)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]