[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-23416?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16362950#comment-16362950
 ] 

Apache Spark commented on SPARK-23416:
--------------------------------------

User 'jose-torres' has created a pull request for this issue:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/20602

> flaky test: 
> org.apache.spark.sql.kafka010.KafkaSourceStressForDontFailOnDataLossSuite.stress
>  test for failOnDataLoss=false
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SPARK-23416
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-23416
>             Project: Spark
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Structured Streaming
>    Affects Versions: 2.4.0
>            Reporter: Jose Torres
>            Priority: Minor
>
> I suspect this is a race condition latent in the DataSourceV2 write path, or 
> at least the interaction of that write path with StreamTest.
> [https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/87241/testReport/org.apache.spark.sql.kafka010/KafkaSourceStressForDontFailOnDataLossSuite/stress_test_for_failOnDataLoss_false/]
> h3. Error Message
> org.apache.spark.sql.streaming.StreamingQueryException: Query [id = 
> 16b2a2b1-acdd-44ec-902f-531169193169, runId = 
> 9567facb-e305-4554-8622-830519002edb] terminated with exception: Writing job 
> aborted.
> h3. Stacktrace
> sbt.ForkMain$ForkError: 
> org.apache.spark.sql.streaming.StreamingQueryException: Query [id = 
> 16b2a2b1-acdd-44ec-902f-531169193169, runId = 
> 9567facb-e305-4554-8622-830519002edb] terminated with exception: Writing job 
> aborted. at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.StreamExecution.org$apache$spark$sql$execution$streaming$StreamExecution$$runStream(StreamExecution.scala:295)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.StreamExecution$$anon$1.run(StreamExecution.scala:189)
>  Caused by: sbt.ForkMain$ForkError: org.apache.spark.SparkException: Writing 
> job aborted. at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.v2.WriteToDataSourceV2Exec.doExecute(WriteToDataSourceV2.scala:108)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan$$anonfun$execute$1.apply(SparkPlan.scala:131)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan$$anonfun$execute$1.apply(SparkPlan.scala:127)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan$$anonfun$executeQuery$1.apply(SparkPlan.scala:155)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:151)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan.executeQuery(SparkPlan.scala:152) at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan.execute(SparkPlan.scala:127) at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan.getByteArrayRdd(SparkPlan.scala:247) 
> at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SparkPlan.executeCollect(SparkPlan.scala:294) 
> at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.Dataset.org$apache$spark$sql$Dataset$$collectFromPlan(Dataset.scala:3272)
>  at org.apache.spark.sql.Dataset$$anonfun$collect$1.apply(Dataset.scala:2722) 
> at org.apache.spark.sql.Dataset$$anonfun$collect$1.apply(Dataset.scala:2722) 
> at org.apache.spark.sql.Dataset$$anonfun$52.apply(Dataset.scala:3253) at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SQLExecution$.withNewExecutionId(SQLExecution.scala:77)
>  at org.apache.spark.sql.Dataset.withAction(Dataset.scala:3252) at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.Dataset.collect(Dataset.scala:2722) at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.MicroBatchExecution$$anonfun$org$apache$spark$sql$execution$streaming$MicroBatchExecution$$runBatch$3$$anonfun$apply$15.apply(MicroBatchExecution.scala:488)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.SQLExecution$.withNewExecutionId(SQLExecution.scala:77)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.MicroBatchExecution$$anonfun$org$apache$spark$sql$execution$streaming$MicroBatchExecution$$runBatch$3.apply(MicroBatchExecution.scala:483)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.ProgressReporter$class.reportTimeTaken(ProgressReporter.scala:271)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.StreamExecution.reportTimeTaken(StreamExecution.scala:58)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.MicroBatchExecution.org$apache$spark$sql$execution$streaming$MicroBatchExecution$$runBatch(MicroBatchExecution.scala:482)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.MicroBatchExecution$$anonfun$runActivatedStream$1$$anonfun$apply$mcZ$sp$1.apply$mcV$sp(MicroBatchExecution.scala:133)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.MicroBatchExecution$$anonfun$runActivatedStream$1$$anonfun$apply$mcZ$sp$1.apply(MicroBatchExecution.scala:121)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.MicroBatchExecution$$anonfun$runActivatedStream$1$$anonfun$apply$mcZ$sp$1.apply(MicroBatchExecution.scala:121)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.ProgressReporter$class.reportTimeTaken(ProgressReporter.scala:271)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.StreamExecution.reportTimeTaken(StreamExecution.scala:58)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.MicroBatchExecution$$anonfun$runActivatedStream$1.apply$mcZ$sp(MicroBatchExecution.scala:121)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.ProcessingTimeExecutor.execute(TriggerExecutor.scala:56)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.MicroBatchExecution.runActivatedStream(MicroBatchExecution.scala:117)
>  at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.streaming.StreamExecution.org$apache$spark$sql$execution$streaming$StreamExecution$$runStream(StreamExecution.scala:279)
>  ... 1 more Caused by: sbt.ForkMain$ForkError: 
> java.lang.InterruptedException: null at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.doAcquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:998)
>  at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.acquireSharedInterruptibly(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1304)
>  at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.tryAwait(Promise.scala:202) 
> at scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.ready(Promise.scala:218) at 
> scala.concurrent.impl.Promise$DefaultPromise.ready(Promise.scala:153) at 
> org.apache.spark.util.ThreadUtils$.awaitReady(ThreadUtils.scala:222) at 
> org.apache.spark.scheduler.DAGScheduler.runJob(DAGScheduler.scala:633) at 
> org.apache.spark.SparkContext.runJob(SparkContext.scala:2027) at 
> org.apache.spark.sql.execution.datasources.v2.WriteToDataSourceV2Exec.doExecute(WriteToDataSourceV2.scala:79)
>  ... 31 more



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: issues-unsubscr...@spark.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: issues-h...@spark.apache.org

Reply via email to