[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-25501?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=16630222#comment-16630222
]
Gabor Somogyi commented on SPARK-25501:
---------------------------------------
[~merlin] I know it's an important feature and that's the reason I've picked it
up.
I appreciate that you're pushing it hard, on the other hand the I'm not
referring your PR for merge because even the happy path is crashing on my
cluster.
This feature is important for many people and I'm working hard on this to
deliver. SPIP and PR will be provided soon.
> Kafka delegation token support
> ------------------------------
>
> Key: SPARK-25501
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-25501
> Project: Spark
> Issue Type: Improvement
> Components: Structured Streaming
> Affects Versions: 2.4.0
> Reporter: Gabor Somogyi
> Priority: Major
>
> In kafka version 1.1 delegation token support is released. As spark updated
> it's kafka client to 2.0.0 now it's possible to implement delegation token
> support. Please see description:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-48+Delegation+token+support+for+Kafka
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]