[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-59341?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Mihailo Aleksic updated SPARK-59341:
------------------------------------
    Description: In this PR I propose to add tree pattern for 
`UnresolvedStarExceptOrReplace` and other unresolved star related nodes so we 
can use it later for pruning and other similar cases.  (was: In this issue I 
propose to add tree patter for UnresolvedStarExceptOrReplace so we can use it 
later for pruning and other similar cases.)

> Assign a tree pattern to UnresolvedStarBase related nodes
> ---------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SPARK-59341
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-59341
>             Project: Spark
>          Issue Type: Improvement
>          Components: SQL
>    Affects Versions: 4.3.0
>            Reporter: Mihailo Aleksic
>            Priority: Major
>              Labels: pull-request-available
>
> In this PR I propose to add tree pattern for `UnresolvedStarExceptOrReplace` 
> and other unresolved star related nodes so we can use it later for pruning 
> and other similar cases.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to