Github user jrushford commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/pull/1241
  
    In FreeBSD T_DNAME is missing from /usr/include/arpa/nameser_compat.h.  
However, in /usr/include/arpa/nameser_h, ns_t_dname is defined and In 
nameser_compat.h, all the T_* dns record types tokens point to the ns_t_* 
tokens defined in nameser.h  
    
    I changed DNS.cc to use the ns_t_dname token and for consistency, I changed 
all the other record type tokens to use the ns_t names from nameser.h.  After 
making these changes, there really is no need for nameser_compat.h in the ATS 
code so, I removed including it.


---
If your project is set up for it, you can reply to this email and have your
reply appear on GitHub as well. If your project does not have this feature
enabled and wishes so, or if the feature is enabled but not working, please
contact infrastructure at infrastruct...@apache.org or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.
---

Reply via email to