This is what you've been waiting for: our annual "local" teachers' trip: 4 days of fun
and discovery!

Wisconsin Safari
August 2 to 5
All grades, $550
45 cpdu's or 3 hours optional graduate credit

We've planned around a travel theme of "Islands of Change" and we'll find out how
animal species respond to change in their environment and where "islands " of safety
and conservation exist to help maintain species. Visit the Milwaukee Zoo, the Madison
Zoo, Aldo Leopold's home, the Crane Foundation and Volo Bog . At each stop you'll be
welcomed by animal care staff, naturalists and zoo staff.

The trip price includes the air-conditioned motor coach, great hotels, some meals and
friendly Brookfield Zoo tour leaders. Reserve your place now with a $100 deposit.

For information call: Lanis Petrik  at 708-485-0263 x372 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])