Request for Cemetery Science ideas --
I know I have seen such units/activities in the past, but no longer have
sources for them. Does anyone have activities they have developed for
"cemetery science"  and or cemetery social studies or math? If you have
such info., please send it to me rather than to the list...many may not be
interested. Thanks.

Marilyn Morey
Illinois State Univ. - Curriculum & Instruction
[EMAIL PROTECTED]