*Please Send resumes to a...@datagrp.com*

* *

*Position: Senior .net/WPF/C# Programmer
Location: NYC*

*Duration: 9 Month Contract*

*Rate: $45-50/hr (Not Negotiable)*

* *

Candidates must be extremely strong!

*Project Summary and Position Overview
*
*Project: IBA Charting*

The IB Analytics space currently lacks a true platform to address the needs
of our target audience: analysts and associates working on deals. The new IB
Analytics desktop will create a compelling product offering that addresses
users workflow needs unlike any product in the market today. We are forging
an innovative path based on new technology, allowing us to not only catch up
but, surpass our competitors. This platform is designed to embed our
products in our users workflow, so they depend on us to effectively and
efficiently do their jobs each and every day.
Combination of three desktop applications to make up the proposition:
Smart Components: Deal Comparables and Company Comparables
Office Integration Tools: Dynamic charts directly in PowerPoint; create
linkages between Excel models and PowerPoint presentations.
Spreadsheet Link: Next generation Excel Add-in that provides flexible and
powerful modeling capabilities.

As are developing a set of financial software applications, we are in need
of senior .NET/WPF/C# programmers. Must be experienced (see qualifications
below) and must be able to hit the ground running. Job is 40 hours a week
for 9 months.

*Qualifications:*
- 5-10+ years experience working with MS technologies primarily building
Windows applications (not web).
- 3-5 years Windows Programming
- .Net 3.5/WPF experience
- VSTO Development
(Top 3 skills: 1) .Net 3.5 2) WPF 3) VSTO)
- Comfortable with XAML and styles, templates, triggers, etc.
- Experience with developing native Windows applications
- Strong OOP skills
- Experienced with major WPF concepts (Bindings, Attached Property
Behaviors, Routed Events, etc.)
- Experienced with writing unit tests (MSTest or NUnit) Core technical
writing skills: 3+ years

Windows application development: 3+ years
Software Development using .NET technologies: 3+ years
Database Development (SQL): 2+ years
Core Web Development: 3+ years

*Technologies:*
Microsoft office suite
Microsoft .NET / WCF / WinForms
Oracle 10g, SQL Server
Web Services XML, SOAP, WSDL/UDDI etc.

*Work Ethic:*
- Good and timely communication skills, important with a remote team
- Willing to follow coding standards and best practices
- Self motivated, meets deadlines and pro-actively gives advance notice when
deadlines won't be met
- Must be able to work independently

*Desired Skills*
- Computer science or engineering degree strongly preferred
- Financial software a plus.

*Education:*
Preferably a Bachelor's degree in Engineering

* *

Thanks & Regards,

*Alex Rodriguez*

*Account Manager*

*Data Group, Inc.*

* *

*Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
Enterprise (SBE)*