Hello friends ,

My Client is looking for 15 IT Recruiters

If you are looking for change please send me your updated profile for the
below position.

*If you are not available please refer any of your friends.*

Position:US IT RECRUITER
Location: HYDERABAD (AP)
Salary:RS 8000 - 25000 Max

Job Description

Minimum 6months of exp.in recruitment.
Ability to use various search techniques, including Job portals like DICE
and Monster, social and professional networking sites.
Strong attitude to successfully deliver resources.
Extensively involved in managing full life cycle recruitment for sourcing
candidates from different sources
Experience of handling Direct Client requirements.
Good understanding of status/work authorization--US Citizens, GC, EAD, H1B,
OPT/CPT, etc.

If you need any more information, please feel free to call.

--
*

If you need any more information, please feel free to call.

Thanks and Regards,

Vishnu Reddy SP

*