Hello friends ,

Few of our clients at Hyderabad are looking for US Recruiters Junior to
Senior Level Recruiters . If you are looking for change ,please send me your
updated profile for the below position.

*If you are not available please refer any of your friends.*

*No.of positions: 20*
*Position:US IT RECRUITER*
*Location: HYDERABAD (AP)*
*Salary:RS 8000 -45000 Max*
*
Job Description*
Minimum 6months of experience in US recruitment. Max is 6 Years.

Ability to use various search techniques, including Job portals like DICE
and Monster, social and professional networking sites.

Strong attitude to successfully deliver resources.
Extensively involved in managing full life cycle recruitment for sourcing
candidates from different sourcesExperience of handling Direct Client
requirements.
Good understanding of status/work authorization--US Citizens, GC, EAD, H1B,
OPT/CPT, etc.

If you need any more information, please feel free to call me at 91
8971893893

*

Thanks and Regards,

Vishnu Reddy SP