Hello,

We have urgent backfill position with our direct client in Brisbane, CA.
Please send resumes with candidate contact number and bill rate ASAP.

*Middleware Engineer*

*Location: Brisbane, CA *

*Duration: 1 Year +*

*Rate: $45/Hr*

*Job Description*

·         Worked on *Jboss, Apache configuration*

·         Expose to site operations activities

·         Build and configure QA/Production environment

·         Worked on Solaris

·         Knowledge on Tibco, ATG preferable

·         Worked on build and deployment team

·         Good knowledge on J2ee

*Technical Skills Required*

·         WebSphere / Tibco / Apache / JBoss and Java, J2EE

·         eCommerce Infrastructure

Thanks & Regards

Pramod Kumar

Sr. Technical Recruiter