respond through my official e-mail id

 *2 REQUIREMENTS***

* *

*REQUIREMENT 1:  **Need Oracle PL/SQL Developer with ETL @ Woodland Hills,
CA for 6 Months contract*

Requirements:
• 5+ Years developing in SQL and PL/SQL
• Minimum 7 years IT experience
• Experience with Data Warehousing concepts and processes required
• Experience developing custom (non-tool based) ETL processes required
• Experience with UNIX and Business Objects very helpful.
• Experience with large data volumes highly preferred
• Knowledge of logical and technical database application design.
• Full project life cycle development experience

*REQUIREMENT 2:  **Need ETL Developer at Woodland Hills, CA for 6 Months
Contract*

We need to emphasize that this is an ETL Developer position and not
specifically a BO Developer position. Also as previously stated we need
candidates who can demonstrate proficiency in custom/hand coded ETL
processes as we do not have access to tools such as Informatica, Data
Stage, or Data Integrator.

*Senior ETL developer to develop ETL processes in Oracle on UNIX platform
for Business Objects applications. *

*Requires strong experience with SQL, PL/SQL, Data Warehousing, and ETL
processes. *

*Business Objects (Universe and Report development) and UNIX shell
scripting experience very helpful. *

Please REPLY TO ONLY       onlydirectclient...@gmail.com then I will