Hello :

This is *VIJAY* from *Quantum Infotech Inc* and I am writing to see whether
you are interested in *an exciting/challenging opportunity* at *Chattanooga,
TN*

*AIX Systems Engineer*

*Chattanooga, TN*

*3+ Months*

Qualifications:

Education

• Bachelor's degree in a computer-sciences related field, or equivalent
years of experience is required.

Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical
experience for every year of college requested..

Experience

• Five (5) or more years of experience as a full-time professional in the
field of information technology.

Skills/Certifications

• Microsoft certifications, ITIL certifications, and scripting experience
with PowerShell are a plus.

• Excellent interpersonal communications, customer service, problem
solving, and time-management skills.

• Dedication to on-going technical education, both as a student and a
teacher.

Responsibilities:

The primary technology associated with this position will be IBM's BPM
version 8.0.

Experience in creating a BPM environment and implementing BPM a huge plus.

Systems administrators are responsible for the installation and maintenance
of Intel-based server systems in accordance with corporate standards.

They build new systems as assigned, participate in the installation and
upgrade of server hardware and software, troubleshoot and repair or replace
server hardware, and provide tier-two support and training for the
corporate telecommuting initiative.

They act as subject matter experts for Intel-based servers including, but
not limited to hardware installation and cabling, troubleshooting, and
backup verification.

Job Duties & Responsibilities

• Serves as a technical operations expert, responsible for installing and
maintaining Intel-based server systems, as assigned, under the direction of
senior technical staff.

• Maintains complete and accurate operating records, and ensures that
change management and security procedures for these systems are executed in
accordance with department policies and procedures. • Provides tier-two
support

Thanks & Regards,

*VIJAY*

*Quantum Infotech Inc*

2328 Livernois, Suite 1010, Troy, MI - 48083

*Desk:*  248-457-0700  Ext: 136

*Fax:*     248-928-0495

*Email:*   *vi...@quantuminfotech.com* <vi...@quantuminfotech.com>

*Web Address:
**http://www.quantuminfotech.com*<http://www.quantuminfotech.com/>

*When the world says, "Give up, "Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."*

*QUANTUM INFOTECH INC is an ISO 9001-2000 certified | MMDC Certified | 8(A)
& GSA-IT Schedule*

*Note:* Quantum does not endorse undesired email. If you do not want to
receive our mails; please reply with REMOVE in the subject line. We will
ensure that you are not troubled further. We apologize for any
inconvenience.