*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great !!!*

One of our reputed client is having multiple positions of * SAP Performance
Analyst & SAP Security Lead*. If  you have consultants , Kindly share
resumes with contact info ASAP...

*1** )SAP Performance Analyst*

*    Sunnyvale, CA*

*     Long Term*

*2. Request Summary*

The SAP Performance Analyst will execute all phases of the Performance
Lifecycle in order

to support business initiatives. They will work with diverse teams
including Functional,

ABAP, and BASIS Teams to ensure the performance health of the production
environments

are safeguarded. A diverse skill set is required in order to support all
phases of the

performance lifecycle. Key knowledge areas include planning, functional
understanding,

Systems understanding, SAP performance understanding and Oracle performance

understanding.

*Skills *

*Experience*

*Need*

DB Performance Analysis

At least 1 year

Is Required

SQL Explain Plan Analysis

At least 1 year

Is Required

SQL Index Performance Analysis

N/A

Nice To Have

SQL Buffer Get Performance Analysis

N/A

Nice To Have

Oracle Performance Tracing

At least 1 year

Is Required

SAP Performance Monitoring

2-5 years

Is Required

ABAP Performance Tracing

At least 1 year

Is Required

SAP Architecture

At least 1 year

Is Required

SAP Order to Cash Performance Analysis

N/A

Nice To Have

SAP Output Performance Analysis

N/A

Nice To Have

HANA Performance Analysis

N/A

Nice To Have

Wily Performance Analysis

N/A

Nice To Have

Solution Manager Performance Analytics

N/A

Nice To Have

Performance test execution planning

N/A

Is Required

*2.)SAP Security, Lead Consultant*

*Project Name*:* Percentage allocation on the Project*

*Santa Clara CA,*

*Long Term*

*Responsibility*

·         Onsite  Security Admin responsible for working with Onsite and
Offshore security  team to support Analysis, Design and Development of SAP
ECC/BPC/BI/BOBJ security, testing security programs, unit test security
roles, CUA, Solman etc.

·         Need to work with onshore/offshore Security and functional
resources to complete the deliverables.

·         Responsible for all applicable project documentation.

*Skills*

·         Min 5-8 years' experience in SAP security and excellent Knowledge
of ECC (SD, CS, PP, PS, MM, QM, VC, FI, CO), SRM, SCM, CRM, MDM, Mobile,
GTS, BW, BOBJ Security, CUA and SOD analysis.

·         Must have at least 2-3 full life cycle implementations experience
in SAP suite of applications, with Strong knowledge in Security.

·         Requires Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university.

*Thanks,*
*Rahul*

* SRS Consulting Inc. Email: ra...@srsconsultinginc.com
<ra...@srsconsultinginc.com> Yahoo IM: rahulr...@yahoo.com
<rahulr...@yahoo.com> GTalk: rahulr...@gmail.com <rahulr...@gmail.com>*

 *Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience.*
*The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence*