Hi,

Greetings!!!

We have an opportunity for “*BI ETL Engineer* “for our client in
Alpharetta, Georgia.

*Position:  BI ETL Engineer*

*Location: Alpharetta, GA*

*Contract*

If interested, kindly send me your updated resume to
vinod.krishnamoor...@datumsoftware.com

*With Regards,*

*Vinod.K*

*Recruiter*

*Datum Software*

*email-vinod.krishnamoor...@datumsoftware.com*<email-vinod.krishnamoor...@datumsoftware.com>

Job Description:

*Position Title:* BI ETL Engineer

*Location:* Alpharetta, GA

*Duration:* 6 months +

*Role Description *

·        BI ETL Engineer with strong ability to write procedures to ETL
data to an enterprise Data Warehouse from a variety of data sources
including flat files and database links.

·        Experience with loading data to STAR schemas (fact & dimension
tables) for use in organization wide OLAP and analytics.

·        Strong ETL data organization and performance optimization skills
required.

·        Experience in data load process automation highly preferred.

·        Ability to independently multi-task, be a self-starter in a
fast-paced environment, communicate fluidly and dynamically with the team
and perform continuous process improvements with out of the box thinking.

·        Ability to understand complex information and break it down into
simple tasks to deliver expected business results.

 *Organization Background*

·        This position is part of an overall Business Intelligence
Competency Center. Lexis Nexis Risk Solutions has rolled out a new
Enterprise Data Warehouse using our own internal Big Data Platform, called
HPCC (www.hpccsystems.com). This new Enterprise Data Warehouse is now
providing a single point of Analytics BI data (Revenue, Usage, Operational,
Call Center, Sales, Customer 360 Metrics, Forecasting, Marketing) to the
entire organization.

·        The candidate hired for this role is expected to participate in
the new data warehouse implementation, learn the HPCC platform (ECL/THOR)
and design/develop/maintain Data Warehousing ETL processes on the new HPCC
platform (we will provide training and on-boarding for HPCC as needed).

·        This is a great opportunity to learn big data technology and
implement concepts of Data Warehousing (mainly Kimball methodology) on a
big data platform, work with a team of experience BI individuals and
contribute to moving the practice of BI forward in LN Risk Solutions.

·        Before applying for this role, we would highly encourage the
candidate to go to hpccsystems.com, read about this powerful and cool Big
Data technology, download the virtual machine/code and see if they have an
interest in the role.

 *Most important/must-have technical skills*

·        Data Warehousing and Kimball Star Schema Modeling required.

·        Strong ETL and Database/Data expertise required.

·        Data Load Process Automation required (windows preferred but
UNIX/LINUX will be considered).

·        HPCC and/or Big Data a big plus.

 *Highly preferred skills*

·        Any OBIEE Experience, any Essbase/any Other OLAP tools such as
SSIS or COGNOS a plus