*Send available consultants profile at.......  **re...@softsensesys.com
<a...@softsensesys.com>*

Hi, I have a hiring manager who wants to hire 10 SQL Developers for  n VA
Beach VA!!  The rate is $40.  I know it's not great but it could be very
long term for these guys!  End date for now is at least till August then
will be extended.  Let me know who you have.  Below is the "skills summary"
I am looking for.  Thanks!!

*SQL Developer*

*Informatica (if they have)*

*SQL*

*SSIS*

*Migrations*

*Healthcare (if they have)*

*.NET(if they have)*

Catalyst Solutions is looking for an SQL Developer:

Development and execution of data mining ...   Develops very complex and
varied strategic report applications from a Data Warehouse...  Establishes
and maintains advanced knowledge of data warehouse database design, data
definitions, system capabilities, and data integrity issues...  Develops and
supports very complex Data Warehouse-related applications for business
areas requiring design and implementation of database tables. Ability to
communicate effectively with multiple levels within the organization.

Additional Requirements: -- Strong SQL Skills -- Strong ETL Skills, SSIS --
some .NET experience would be nice to have -- Data Migration Experience --
Informatica Experience Preferred.

*Anuj*

* SoftSense Solutions 1610 SE Bristol Drive Waukee, IA 50263*

*Phone No: 5158975039*

* Fax: 866-805-2430 Email:**re...@softsensesys.com* <a...@softsensesys.com>

Disclaimer :- This message is for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information of
SOFTSENSE. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
delete all copies of it, and notify the sender. Do not disseminate this
message to anyone if you are not the intended recipient.