Hello ,

Hope you are doing well...

One of our reputed client is looking for *Microstrategy Developer and
Microstrategy Lead *at *charlotte NC*. If you have consultants, Kindly
share resumes with contact info ASAP...

*Microstrategy Lead **-- 1 posotion*

*charlotte NC*

*Duration: 12 Months*

10+ years of experience
o Experience as a technical lead of architecture, Design and development
o Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design,
coding, testing, and implementation
o Experience with large Full Life Cycle project implementations
o Hands-on experience on following components of MicroStrategy
§ MicroStrategy Architect
§ Desktop
§ MicroStrategy Administrator
§ Intelligence Cubes, Object Manager
§ Report Services, MSTR Web and Dynamic Dashboards
o Good understanding of relational structures, dimensional data modeling,
Structured Query Language (SQL) skills, Data Warehouse and reporting
techniques
o Experience using Teradata, Oracle Data warehouses.
o Experience in working with the full life cycle development process, which
includes analysis, design, build, and testing
o Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills with the ability to
interact with senior business and technical IT management
o Strong Analytical and problem solving abilities
o Proficiency with the Linux Server is a MUST
o Good knowledge of MicroStrategy tool running on LINUX operating systems
o Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of
applications
o Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and
technical advancements
business knowledge in financial services is preferred [including retirement
(401k, 403b, IRA), banking, brokerage, insurance and asset management
knowledge / experience]

*Microstrategy Developer **-- 1 posotion*

*charlotte NC*

*Duration: 12 Months*

6+ years of experience
o The MicroStrategy developer will have extensive experience with various
MicroStrategy aspects/components
o setup and configuration
o Metadata schema design
o Objects development
o SDK, security, administration, performance monitoring and tuning
o Hands-on Experience on development of following components
§ Desktop
§ MicroStrategy Administrator
§ Report Services, MSTR Web and Dynamic Dashboards
§ Attributes
§ Facts
§ Dimensions
§ Transformations
§ dynamic dashboards
§ grids, graphs, scorecards, intelligent cubes
o Proficiency with the Linux Server is a MUST
o Good knowledge of MicroStrategy tool running on LINUX operating systems
business knowledge in financial services is preferred [including retirement
(401k, 403b, IRA), banking, brokerage, insurance and asset management
knowledge / experience]

*Thanks,*
*Rahul*
*SRS Consulting Inc.*
*Tel:  (510)256-0377 Ext 111 <%28510%29256-0377%20Ext%20111>*
*Fax: 510-252-0626 <510-252-0626>*
*Email: ra...@srsconsultinginc.com <ra...@srsconsultinginc.com>*
*Yahoo IM: rahulr...@yahoo.com <rahulr...@yahoo.com>*
*GTalk: rahulr...@gmail.com <rahulr...@gmail.com>*

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address
in the body. Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed.
We sincerely regret any inconvenience.*
*The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence*