Hello,

Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.

*ETL Architect with OBIEE*

Location: Erlanger, KY

Duration: 6 Months+

*Required Skills:*

·         Expertise with multiple concepts *(Solution Architecture/System
Design,* *ETL, BI, MDM, Data Integration, Data Modeling), Informatica,
Oracle BI, ODI, *Databases (Oracle, SQLServer, DB2), CA Erwin, Java
applications required

·         Expertise with custom application design and development, (web
based and mobile frameworks) Java, C# .Net, Mobile, Antenna and related
deployment environments

·         Expertise with ERP systems design and development Hyperion,
PeopleSoft, SAP, WebSphere and/or Weblogic, Oracle Identity Mgt. knowledge
is a plus

·         Expertise creating solution architecture diagrams, data flow
diagrams and system context diagrams.

·         Expertise in the design of N-tier solutions, server and client
side solution architecture.

·         Expertise with UML and Design Patterns. Creative thinking for
providing innovative solutions. Self Starter. This person needs to be able
to identify opportunities for value on their own.

·         Experience with Microsoft products (Excel, Project, Visio, Power
Point, Word).

*Thanks & Regards*

*Pramod Kumar*

*International Technical Solutions (ITS)*

Direct: 206-274-4684

Fax: 206-319-4579

pramod.ku...@i-tecsol.com

www.i-tecsol.com

at supp...@i-tecsol.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.