Hello:

This is *VIJAY* from *Quantum InfoTech Inc.* and I am writing to see
whether you are interested in *an exciting/challenging opportunity* at
*Detroit,
MI*.

Our client is interested in hiring a *VB.Net Developer *who has experience
with *Oracle.*

Please let us know whether you would like to be considered. We hope you do
as this is truly a great opportunity to make a difference. If you are
interested please respond back to this e-mail with your updated resume and
a summary of your key skills and the compensation you are looking for.

*The details of the position are as mentioned below:*

*Role:                     VB.Net Developer*

*Location:             Detroit, MI*

*Duration:             12+ months*

Client is looking for VB.Net Developer consultant with Oracle. Experience
with Vb.Net Development.

If interested, please send a reply with your *updated resume* and the
following details:

*Full Name:                                          *

*Phone Number:                               *

*Email ID:                                              *

*Current Location:                             *

*Work Authorization:                      *

*Expected Payrate:                           *

*Availability:                                       *

*Relocation:                                         *