Hello ,

Hope you are doing well...

One of our reputed client is looking for *Siebel Designer cum Developer*.
If you have consultants, Kindly share resumes with contact info ASAP...

*Job Title- Siebel Designer cum Developer*

*Atlanta GA*

*Duration- 6+ Months*

·         Should have experience in  design, implementation, support phases
of project lifecycle.

·         Proven leadership on project delivery and handling business and
technical issues.

·         Contribute to the continuous improvement of our software
development process, tools and best practices.

·         Provide team leadership through mentoring, collaboration and
development activities.

·         Author technical documentation. .

·         Should have worked on Siebel application platform for at least 5
years with a total of 8+ years of IT experience  Should have knowledge on
Siebel application architecture.

·         Should have knowledge and hands-on experience with configuring
Siebel using Siebel tools, Siebel EAI, workflow processes, ,Siebel
EIM,Applet configuration, Toggle Applets, Links, MVL, VBC and EBC.

·         Should have the capability to work independently with minimal
guidance Should have good communication skills both Oral and Written

*Thanks,*
*Rahul*
*SRS Consulting Inc.*
*Tel:  (510)256-0377 Ext 111 <%28510%29256-0377%20Ext%20111>*
*Fax: 510-252-0626 <510-252-0626>*
*Email: ra...@srsconsultinginc.com <ra...@srsconsultinginc.com>*
*Yahoo IM: rahulr...@yahoo.com <rahulr...@yahoo.com>*
*GTalk: rahulr...@gmail.com <rahulr...@gmail.com>*