Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description.

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

Identity Management Support and Maintenance Consultants
North Carolina
5+ Months Contract

*Role :*This is a technical position which is responsible for development
and maintenance of specialized Identity Management tools and web
applications. The
person will provide the following services:

Provide support for production *IDM* environment
Work on maintenance activities as assigned
Providing effort estimates for development team work.
Delivering effective solutions on time, within budget and in adherence to
development and quality standards.
Complying with the system development life cycle (SDLC).
Completing the development process including development of technical
specifications and modification documentation.
Facilitating appropriate knowledge transfer within the team and business
offices.
Coaching, leading, and mentoring other team members where asked.

*Skills :*
Web application and back-end development experience with *Java* is
required.
Familiarity with protocols such as XML, WSDL, SAML and SPML is highly
desired.