Hi,

We have an urgent position open with our client, Please find the
requirement details and let me know your interest. Thanks !!!

*Guidewire Developer*

*Long Term Contract*

*Portsmouth, NH/Hartford, CT/ Madison, WI/ Phoenix, AZ/Brea, CA*

*JD:*

3-6 years of experience in Software Development

Good J2EE, XML, SQL (Oracle/MS SQL Server) Skills

Guidewire PCF Configuration, Creation and Extension of entities, type
lists, Gosu

Knowledge of P&C Insurance Domain (PAS, Claims, Billing as per product
requirements)

Experience with agile methodology, software version control and release
management

Thanks & Regards,

*Prem*

847- 440 - 2436 Ext - 340