Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected per hour
rate asap.

Please send resumes to* an...@resource-logistics.com
<an...@resource-logistics.com>*

*Skill set:-            Webmethods Consultant*
*Exp required:-    3 to 5 years*
*Location:-           San Jose, CA*

Must have skills:
- *Logstash Expert:* - Understanding of Logstash down to a deep level
- Ability to create GROK / PCRE / Regex statements on diverse information
sets
- Expertise in optimizing inbount/filter/outbound statements to preserve
CPU and MEM
- Understanding of Universal Messaging, Assured Delivery and Test Procedures
- Experience in multi-tiered LogStash deployments, understanding of
forwarding and processing
- Ability to work within an automated environment, not writing static
config files, but dynamic configs
- Knowledge of SALT stack is a must
- Strong Knowledge of Linux/Unix OS and operations within clusters of
machines is a plus

Thanks & Best Regards,

*Anuj Saksena*

*Sr. Accounts Manager*