Hi,

My name is Vijay . I have great opportunity for which I need skilled
candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let me know if you have
any candidates for the open positions. on C2C. Hopefully we can build an
alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes to vijay.addon...@gmail.com

*Job R**ole: Application Packager*

*Location: Buffalo, NY*

*Duration: 7 months*

*Start: ASAP*

Keys to this role:

·         *Implementing and executing of Windows7 application migration
projects*

·         *Installshield, App-V, AppDNA, Scripting knowledge, SCCM, MDT*

·         *I*mplementation experience leading a project for the rollout of
desktop upgrades

We are looking for a lead on-site Application Packaging Technology
Consultant to interface with customer and Off-shore Application Factory to
coordinate applications needed for packaging and delivery.

Skills Required:
- Implementing and executing of Windows7 application migration projects
- Installshield, App-V, AppDNA, Scripting knowledge, SCCM, MDT
- Implementation experience leading a project for the rollout of desktop
upgrades
- Application discovery and remediation with regards to desktop migrations
- Broad understanding of networking, system management, and Windows
operating systems
- Develop desktop application migration & remediation strategy
- Develop desktop application discovery and analysis framework & processes
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal) to all management
levels within customer organization
- Ability to listen carefully and extract key issues
- Application conflict resolution skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

 *Vijay *

*Contact : 908-388-1241*