Please share profile on - chirag.sa...@vegazva.com

*Hi,*

Warm greetings from Global Economic Advantage!!

We have the following opening with us. Reply me back with your updated
resume.

*Position: Hadoop Developer*

*Location: Englewood, Colorado*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Key skills required for the job are:*

•             *R-Stats(Mandatory)*

*•             Statistical Modeling(Mandatory)*

•             Hadoop

•             Big Data

As a Consultant, you should have in-depth knowledge in any one
technological or industry practice / functional area and overview of 2-3
other areas.

You should handle solution definition/ fitment for a small sized project
with a medium complexity.

You should be able to build a custom Function Module with medium complexity
program logic.

*Minimum work experience:8 - 10 Years*

*Please provide the following details along with Updated Word format
resume:*

*Full Name: - *

*Contact No: - *

*Email Id: - *

*Visa Status (US Citizen/GC /EAD /H1b/TN) :- *

*Visa Valid Up to (For H1B/EAD) :- *

*Employer’s details (Name, contact number & email id) (For H1B):- *

*Year of graduation:-  *

*Current location: – *

*Permanent Home Location:- *

*Open to Relocate – (Y/ N) *

*Total Exp: – *

*Relevant Exp: –*

*Availability: – *

*Skype ID:- *

*LinkedIn ID:*

*Last 4 Digit of SSN:*

*D.O.B (MM/DD/YY):-*

*Expected Salary/Rate:-*

 *Chirag Sapra*

(Executive Talent Acquisition), Vegazva Group

United States

Direct : 630-948-7697

Tel no : 630-984-5959  Ext.408

*chirag.sa...@vegazva.com* <em...@vegazva.com>

*vegazva.com* <http://www.thegea.com/>

*Global Economic Advantage Inc.*            |* Elgin Plaza, 920 Davis Road,
Suite 206* |*Elgin, IL 60123 *| *United States*