Hello Friends,

Hope you are doing good.

Please find the job description below and send me your consultant resumes
along -ith the contact details ASAP at a...@pullskill.com

*Title                     : PL/SQL **Developer**, Perl & AutoSys*

*Location              : Stamford, CT*

*Duration              : 6+ Months*

*Title: ALM Expert            *

*ALM Expert / Product Deployment         *

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: long Term*

•        Extensive ALM Product Management and Administration for a large
number of users

•        Has experience with upgrading ALM versions

•        Support ALM from a functional standpoint for 30K+ users
(Reporting, Defects, Test Plan …etc…)

•        Experience implementing, maintaining, and supporting ALM
Template’s and standardizing templates

•        ALM Admin level experience in terms of ALM Project Management

•        Understanding Archiving Solutions needed to maintain an ALM
Environment

•        Candidate will be the lead for our ALM 12 upgrade and be the PM,
including creating a project plan, driving that project pan and providing
status

•        Candidate will be the lead for our ALM Data Archiving
Implementation and be the PM, including creating a project plan, driving
that project pan and providing status

*Thanks*

*Adam*

*201-497-1010 Ext 103*