Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com
<moh...@datagrp.com>*

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: UI Developer / Data Visualization Engineer *

*Location: Bentonville, AR*

*Duration: 12 Months*

* MANDATORY SKILL: **NEED Data Visualization Engineer EXPERIENCE
CANDIDATE...*

*J,D: *

- 6-8 years of experience in HTML5, D3.js,  Angular JS, Javascript, JQuery,
CSS3, JSON

- Strong working Experience with D3.js and frameworks utilizing it .

- Strong working experience with Angular JS, BOOTSTRAP

- Experience consuming Webservices / Restful services

- Experience with PLSQL and database development (queries, stored
procedures)

- Experience in Agile development methodology