Hi,

I have a position for the below requirement, please do reply me to
*moh...@datagrp.com* <moh...@datagrp.com>

*IMMEDIATE NEED*

*Position: SQL Data Intelligence Developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Max Rate: $52/hr on C2C *

*NEED H1B COPY.....*

*Experience Required: *

To qualify for this position, a candidate should have:

1. A four-year degree in computer science or the equivalent

2. A minimum of 3 - 5 years of software development experience

*Applicant should also possess the following technical skills: *

1. A minimum of 5 year experience programming in SQL BI
Tools(SSIS/SSAS/SSRS)

2. A background in designing and developing multi-tiered client/server
systems.

3. A solid foundation in computer science, mathematics and statistics

4. Experience in real-time monitoring, data processing, reporting or
visualization and relevant technologies such as COSMOS/Hadoop/SQL. – Good
to have

5. Strong problem solving, and debugging skills.

6. High capacity to learn and adapt to new technologies and engineering
processes quickly