Hi  there,

Good Day!!!

Hope You are doing Great!!!

This is Venkatesh from 3S Business Corp Inc.,

We have the below requirement with our client....please go through the JD
below..,

*Please revert at venkatesh.kalahas...@3sbc.com
<venkatesh.kalahas...@3sbc.com>*

*Job Title*

:

Salesforce Marketing Cloud sr. Developer

*Relevant Experience (Yrs)*

:

7+ Years

*Technical/ Managerial  Skills*

:

·         2+ years of Good Experience in implementing Salesforce Marketing
Cloud Exact Target Email Automation, Journey Management and Asset Management

·         Development experience using Fuel UX, Exact Target REST API and
AMP Scripting

·         Experience in implementing Pardot Marketing Automation

·         Hands-on expertise in using Social.com and Social Media Marketing
Studio

·         In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the
Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Sales cloud applications coupled with good
understanding of the business processes

·         Should be able to schedule and drive meetings with Business for
gathering  requirements and use cases

·         Experience in Salesforce Integration with external data sources
via Web services

·         Salesforce.com Certified Sales Cloud Consultant

·         Salesforce.com Certified Pardot Consultant (Preferred)

*Preferred Experience*

·         Total Experience of 7+ years with 3+ years of relevant Marketing
Cloud Experience.

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·         Collaborate with Corporate Marketing teams to design solutions
for Digital Marketing Strategy

·         Work with Business users and analyze the requirements for
Campaigns management and Automation

·         Build Solution design by mapping requirements to Exact Target
Functionalities

·         Identify Customization and Integration needs and prepare high
level estimates as required

·         Ability to understand the existing Salesforce.com CRM instance

·         Work with Business users to understand the requirements and
develop necessary components

·         Integrate the marketing activities with Salesforce Sales cloud
CRM using relevant APIs.

·         Co-ordinate with offshore team to ensure deliverables meet the
requirements

Simi valley- CA

--

*Thanks and regards,*

Venkatesh Kalahasti

*  Sr. US IT RECRUITER*

*An E-Verified Company*

*O:281-823-9222 EXT:564 |  F :281-823-9225*

*E:venkatesh.kalaha...@3sbc.com <venkatesh.kalaha...@3sbc.com>*

*Gtalk** / **Yahoo** / **Skype* - *venkatesh.kalahasti3sbc*

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green

include your "original email address / addresses" in the subject heading.
Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused.

“There is no royal road to anything. One thing at a time, all things in
succession. That which grows fast, withers as rapidly. That which grows
slowly, endures.”