*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704  *

Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Position: Business Analyst With Contract Management and **ISDA Experience*

*Location: New York City, NY*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Max Rate: $45/hr on C2C*

*NEED H1B CANDIDATES*

*Below is the job description for the BA role:*

•                    Implement SR14-1 *contract management as per Fed
Reserve guidelines*

•                    Work closely with the Legal, Technology and LOB teams
to define contract types, metadata custom policies and interpretation
guidelines for *onboarding contracts* from around 25 Clients business lines
into the vendor platform

•                    Develop business and functional requirement documents;
work on new change requests

•                    Coordinate with multiple stakeholders like central
legal, technology, source repositories, LOB attorneys and LOB business
teams in on-boarding contracts and to achieve consensus and take ambiguous
issues to completion

•                    Provide guidance to technology team, source
repositories and the vendor team to design and implement functionalities
that are required to extract complex metadata items from different contract
types such as *ISDA, MSFTA, Custody and Master Netting Agreements*

•                    Assist program manager in managing scope, issues,
risks and dependencies

•                    Oversee adherence to project plan and adjusts project
plan where necessary

•                    Create weekly status reports for overall contract
repository program

•                    Provide assistance in resolving high priority issues

•                    Provide interpretation assistance on project processes
and procedures