Hi,

I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile

*Position: Python Developer*

*Location: Mountain view, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*NEED H1B CANDIDATES*

*Skills required: *

•             Strong python coding skills

•             Strong in scripting

•             Using python for running regression tests on multiple machines

•             Dashboard development for monitoring regression tests

•             Strongly motivated and independent

•             Certification of server and storage components that are
custom designed to support internal infrastructure.

•             Required working closely at the level of the software and
hardware integration level & networking.

•             Create systems using borgcron/borg to grab data, populate
dremel tables, create reports/charts

•             Developed test wrappers for some server/storage components
for the test infrastructure.

•             Performance Analysis of new servers and storage systems

Skills used in the project: Python, Shell, Matplotlib, Unified Build
Service, stubby calls, borgcron and borg environment

Responsibility:

Develop regression frameworks which works with infrastructure in the
product environment.

Building statistical tools (various types of charts like histograms etc)
where user can feed lists of data, select a chart type and the tool would
generate the required chart.

Develop data pipelines, dremel tables and dashboard to represent massive
result data for ease of analysis.

*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704*