Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description - *DONT SUBMIT FAKE CANDIDATES* !

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*
<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

*Position : Sitecore /.Net Developer Location: Chicago, ILDuration : 6 – 12
months contract*

*Qualifications:*
Computer Science degree or equivalent experience.
Experience working in an agency or consulting environment with external
clients is an asset.
5 Years experience with Server-Side web application development using one
or more of the following:
*C#, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, MVC, WebForms*
PHP, Ruby, Python or other specific platforms would be an asset
Working knowledge of content management systems (*Sitecore*, DRUPAL,
Umbraca, Oracle WebCenter, SDL Tridion or Endeca) is a plus.
Experience with REST and/or SOAP web services, Web API, Entity Framework
Client Side familiarity with CSS, HTML and JavaScript
Familiarity with SQL Server
Experience in component software design and common object-oriented design
patterns.
Experience in Agile software development methodologies is a plus.

Thanks
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
chris.br...@panzersolutions.com