Hello Friends,

Please go through the below requirement and share suitable consultants with
their updated resume, rates and contact details.

*Please send resumes to piyus...@idctechnologies.com
<piyus...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Cassandra DBA*
*Houston, TX*

We are seeking a Senior Cassandra database administrator to design on-going
initiatives and to support existing infrastructure.

*Qualifications *
*•            Must have 5+ years of DBA experience *
*•            Must have 2+ years of NoSQL DBA experience *
•            Cassandra Administration, hands on experience with 2-3 live
projects
•            Strong client facing and communication skills
•            Knowledge of replication, backup, and disaster recovery design
•            Knowledge of system sizing, capacity planning and performance
tuning, and storage and area network architecture
•            Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
•            Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that
non-technical people may understand
*•            Knowledge of IT governance and work management processes*

*Responsibilities *
•            Design, develop and manage data on Cassandra cluster
•            Provide end-to-end performance tuning of Cassandra clusters
•            Install software patches and upgrades
•            Monitor overall health of the environment
•            Respond to alerts related to Cassandra cluster nodes
•            Use DataStax for defect recording and resolution (Ticketing
process)
•            Support for OpsCenter tool for cluster management
•            Provide capacity planning
•            Plan for and support disaster recovery drills and events

​Best ​
Regards,
Piyush
​​

*IDC Technologies Inc.*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
​
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.
*Phone – **408 459 5638*
*Email:  – * *piyus...@idctechnologies.com <piyus...@idctechnologies.com>*
YM – piyush61j
Hangouts – piyush61j
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/piyush-singh/75/b24/455>

​URL
: www.idctechnologies.com
​
CMM LEVEL 3 Company & ISO 9001-2008 Certified

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.